Last Friday the first WPOD happened around the globe.
Here is what was done on the Berlin gathering:
- Work on plone.app.querystring continued (specially on pull request 31)
- Some work was done on fixing and improving the coredev docs
- A brown bag release was spotted on the wild
- jenkins.plone.org nodes use the newer ansible playbook plone.jenkins_node
- a pull request for it has been created as well
- lots of fun and knowledge sharing!
Hopefully other participants around the globe will share their achievements as well!
Are you already planning the next WPOD? Mark it on your calendar May 29th.